Central Control Commission
Justice & Legal Commission
Human Rights and Crimes against Peace and Absent Recognition to the Rights for Justice Commission
1. Only a maximum of 10 members are allowed per commission. Every commission cannot have more than two members from the same State.
2. A strong knowledge of the English language is mandatory.
3. Members for each commission can be admitted through a selection carried out every 6 months.
4. Applications to enter a single commission can be sent at email@example.com with a CV and a presentation letter (maximum 1 single-spaced page). All documents have to be in PDF. The subject of the email must read the commission of interest of the candidate.
5. Candidates who are interested in applying can only do so for a single commission.